Spread The Love And Share My Heart !

I am Little Niki !
I am here to spread my love and share my heart!

Friday 17 June 2011

Doggiestyle Cafe @ NEX

It was a beautiful Friday evening where I decided to get Niki to meet some new friends and socialize... But he was too timid to do so. Luckily Pebbles was there and he manage to waste some energy on the wrong thing; Humping. Seriously, I gotta make him a belly band to prevent him from harming the other ladies.
NIKI!!

He ............. didnt' dare to jump off the sofa. Timid dog!

And Pebbles waiting for FOOD!!

This is the China woman's dog. damn barky and fierce. *DISLIKE*

This is Snoopy!

And Polar !

The Shy Sushi !

Sze Peh and her Scobby!
(Opps... I didn't have photo of Twinkle and Honey!) So.... a full photo from Joreen's

4 of them all joreen's furkid!! So cutee !! <3

SO ............. the humping starts!




And after Pebbles left.... He hid at the corner while all the pooch suddenly felt interest in him like he's new. "I MISS PEBBLES!!!" - niki

And Joreen was so nice that she carried Niki up and try playing with him. Niki is fine with Joreen, but not Snoopy! LOL... Niki heeps hiding away from Snoopy's eyes.

And last photo of the Day with Scobby! He's a lil' fierce, but its okay, they'll learn.
Reach home at 10.30pm. Niki sleeps like a log.

No comments:

Post a Comment