Spread The Love And Share My Heart !

I am Little Niki !
I am here to spread my love and share my heart!

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Busy Mama

"Nyaaaa~ Mama is busy recently with her work..... I hope she's able to spend more time on me too. She haven't have the time to update my blog for the time being, please be patience!

My birthday is coming and I have no idea if I should just have a family celebration, or invite friends to gather cuz afterall i'm a shy boy. I don't think i'll be able to mix around that much if too many of them were to come together? Eh.. I don't know.

But anyway... Mama is looking for a good place at the moment. She havent' got time to go around looking for places cuz transporting me around is a big deal. Cabs are expensive... "









YAY.. Cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment